ADELAIDE RIVERBOAT CRUISE FOR COUPLES ON THE MURRAY
This gift voucher for an Adelaide cruise down the iconic Murray River will provide a delightful change of scenery for couples to get away from it all no matter the occasion - ideal for anniversaries, birthdays, Valentine's Day, or simply a romantic day out! We set out from Perth and head through the arid pasture region of the Murraylands towards Mannum - the birthplace of the Murray River's Paddle-steamers on our riverboat. Enjoy a delightful morning tea of cake with tea or coffee on board as you admire the various stark cliffs and River Red Gums.
You'll see such sights as the many willows that overhand the waters of the Murray while keeping an eye out for birdlife such as galahs, cockatoos and pelicans. In the middle of the day, you'll be served a delightful buffet lunch on board the riverboat before we board the Mannum punt for the river crossing, then enjoy superb views as we travel alongside the river.
For a full list of the many inclusions and attractive sightseeing locations on the tour gift voucher, click the "Highlights" tab below!
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print gift voucher
- » Give to happy recipient!
|Two Adults||AUD $302.00|
Riverboat cruise with morning tea and buffet lunch on board.
- Arid pasture region of the Murraylands
- Mannum - birthplace of the River Murray Paddlesteamers
- Cruise the wide waters of the Murray on a riverboat
- Enjoy a delightful morning tea of cake with tea or coffee on board
- Stark cliffs and River Red Gums
- Willows that burden the waters of the Mighty Murray
- Look for galahs, cockatoos and pelicans
- A delicious buffet lunch is served on board your riverboat as you cruise the Murray waters
- Take in the view over Mannum and the Murray from a scenic lookout
- Board the Mannum punt for your river crossing
- Witness superb views as you travel alongside the river
- Journey back across the river to picturesque Walker Flat
- Walker Flat - make a stop and take in the majestic ochre-coloured cliffs
- Follow the Angus Valley to Gumeracha
- Torrens Valley olive groves and grape growing
- Return to Adelaide through the undulating green Adelaide Hills.
Tour operates Monday's and Friday's only. Departs at 9.30am and returns at 5.30pm.
What to bring
Bring a camera, your tour voucher, comfy shoes and clothing, water bottle and snacks if you wish.