THREE AND A HALF HOUR DOLPHIN SWIM AND WATCH
The waters surrounding Adelaide are brimming with wildlife and offer the opportunity of a lifetime - to swim with wild dolphins in their natural environment! You'll experience a great three-and-a-half hour cruise that departs just 15 minutes from the Adelaide central business district, and will allow you to spot marine life and sea birds along the way. You'll be able to swim for over 1 hour in the water as all wetsuits, snorkels and masks are provided.
Witness these intelligent and naturally playful creatures up close and come away with an experience you will remember for a long time!
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print gift voucher
- » Give to happy recipient!
|3.5 Hour Dolphin Swim (includes swim with dolphins)|
|Child (8-15 yrs)||AUD $88.00|
|3.5 Hour Dolphin Watch Cruise (no swim included)|
|Child (under 15 yrs)||AUD $58.00|
3.5 Hour Cruise. Swimmers receive over 1 hour in the water and wet suits, snorkels and masks are provided.
- Swim with wild dolphins
- Experience a great 3.5 hour cruise departing just 15 minutes from Adelaide CBD.
- Spot marine life and sea birds along the way.
Day of Operation
- From November to April (inclusive) - every day.
- May, June, September and October - Tue, Thu, Sat & Sun.
- July to August - no cruises.
- Does not operate Christmas day and New Years day.
Departs 7:45am - 11.30am. Boarding is at 7.30am sharp (don't be late, as you might miss out).
What to bring
Camera & spare film, towel, sunblock, hat.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Customer Cancellation No show or within 24 hrs - 100% fee charged. 2 Day prior to cruise - 50% charge. Over 2 days notice - no charge.
Child Restrictions Children must be 8 years or older to participate in the swim. No age restrictions for watching. Children 2 years and under free of charge.