Ask your question
Write your review here
GOLD COAST RESTAURANT DINNER CRUISE
A delicious seafood buffet while cruising on the waters of the Gold Coast makes for a perfect gift for those romantic occasions such as anniversaries, Valentine's Day or partner's birthdays. Board a luxury air-conditioned vessel complete with dance-floor and live entertainment for a perfect night out.
Heading out from Marina Mirage, you'll cruise south towards Southport Bridge which provides an ideal vantage point for a picturesque photo of the Gold Coast's night skyline, then continues on past the Southport Yacht Club, waterfront restaurants, Marina Mirage and the extravagant Palazzo Versace Hotel as well as the luxuriously expensive houses and waterfront homes that make up the community of Sovereign Islands.
- 3 - 3.5hr scenic cruise
- Seafood Buffet
- Live entertainment
- Guaranteed window seat
- Drinks package
- Hotel transfers
- Silver package includes soft drink, tea and coffee
- Gold package includes house wine, beer, soft drink, tea and coffee
- Platinum package includes house spirits, wine, beer, soft drink, tea and coffee
Note: Beverage packages are to be purchased 'per table' & the same package per table applies. Please also note, drinks can be purchased on the night by the bottle and glass. Wines start at $7 - $11.50 per glass and beer at $6.50-$8.
- Gold Coast's ONLY dinner cruise
- Sensational seafood buffet
- Entertainment & dancing
- Luxurious air-conditioned vessel
- Photo opportunities of the Surfers Paradise skyline
- Cruising past Palazzo Versace, Sea World & Sovereign Island expensive waterfront properties
Sample Dinner Menu
Sushi, Sashimi, cooked Queensland prawns, Moreton Bay blue swimmer crab, lightly smoked oysters, smoked salmon, seafood chowder, Thai spiced fish cakes, Singapore chilli crab claws, potato salad, caesar salad, grilled chicken breast with mustard cream sauce, carvery roast of the day, roast vegetables and choice of desserts.
Menu is subject to change without notice. Please advise of any strict dietary requirements upon booking. Free parking is available at Marina Mirage.
24hrs notice required for cancellations.
Cruises depart every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from D Arm Berths, Marina Mirage, Seaworld Drive, Main Beach with boarding commencing at 6.30pm, departure at 7.30pm and returning at 10pm.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of cruise
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher