Ask your question
Write your review here
- Lady Elliott Island
- Snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef
- Scenic flight along the coastline
- Glass bottom boat tour
- View Manta Rays
- Buffet lunch including seafood
The wonders of the Great Barrier Reef are reachable in a single day with this gift voucher for a day tour package that will whisk you away from the Gold Coast's Coolangatta Airport via return scenic air flight that will ensure you get the most amazing views possible along the way! Once arriving at the reef on a beautiful island you'll have five hours to explore the island and the reef itself, starting off with an orientation tour to get you situated and then a guided reef walk tour at low tide. Get ready for a day of aquatic exploration by taking a snorkelling lesson in the resort's pool (if necessary), then head out into the reef and snorkel for real, witnessing firsthand the bevy of marine life that make up this Wonder of the Natural World.
Take the opportunity to experience a glass bottom boat tour that will allow you to gaze directly down into the crystal clear waters below, then recharge your batteries with a delicious buffet lunch consisting of a hot and cold buffet of fresh prawns, champagne, wine, beer and soft drink. Take part in the fish feeding activities in the lagoon fish pool, and much more! Full use of all snorkelling equipment, return hotel accommodation pickups, and use of the resort's day guest facilities are all included in the price of the gift voucher, making this Great Barrier Reef day tour from the Gold Coast one of the most solidly satisfying experiences around!
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Return scenic air flights
- Personal guide
- 5 Hours for you to explore the island and reef
- Welcome drink/Orientation Island tour
- Snack box in the morning as you take off
- Glass bottom boat/guided snorkel tour
- Use of snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel, fins & wetsuit)
- Buffet Lunch (hot & cold buffet, champagne, wine, beer & soft drink)
- Towels, sunscreen, snorkel equipment and reef walking shoes provided
- Use of Day Guest facilities (storage lockers, shower facilities, towels, reef walking shoes)
- Environmental Management Charge
Complimentary guest transfers include Surfers Paradise Hotels and properties located along the Gold Coast Highway between the Southport Bridge and Coolangatta with the exception of Mercure Resort Gold Coast and the RACV Royal Pines Resort. Guests staying outside this area can be picked up from a designated meeting place within these perimeters
- Additional activities (eg. diving) on the island.
- The Lady Elliot Island Great Barrier Reef Day Trip is the only one of it's type in Australia
- View one of the most pristine sections of Australia's Great Barrier Reef from the air as well as from above and below the water
- Guided tour on one of our glass bottom boats
- Snorkel amongst the most amazing coral formations and marine creatures
- The coral gardens surrounding the island are a breeding and feeding area for the giant "kites of the sea" Manta Rays
- Your one day tour to the Great Barrier begins with a courtesy pickup from your Gold Coast hotel at approximately 6am. We take to the air for a 90 minute scenic coastal flight to Lady Elliot Island, a true Great Barrier Reef marvel!
Does not operate on Christmas Day 25th December.
The trip departs from the Gold Coast hangar at 6.45am and departs from Lady Elliot Island at 2.30pm
What to Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Cost based on 2 or more passengers travelling. Single surcharge applies.
- Cannot be combined with other packages or specials
- Child age is 3-12 years inclusive
- 10kg luggage limit on all flights to/from Lady Elliot Island
- All activities are subject to weather and tide conditions
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher