Call [1300 839 731] and quote [DE5-BC0], or Click here to ask a question
Ask your question
Staff or Group Incentive?
Contact our team for special deals and discounts on 1300 839 731 or click here
Great Barrier Reef Day Tour from the Gold Coast
- Spectacular Lady Elliott Island
- Pristine section of Great Barrier Reef
- 90 minute scenic flight
- Glass bottom boat tour
- View Manta Rays, turtles and more
- Buffet lunch including beer & wine
The wonders of the Great Barrier Reef are reachable in a single day with this gift voucher for a day tour package that will whisk you away from the Gold Coast's Coolangatta Airport via return scenic air flight that will ensure you get the most amazing views possible along the way! Once arriving at the reef on a beautiful island you'll have five hours to explore the island and the reef itself, starting off with an orientation tour to get you situated and then a guided reef walk tour at low tide. Get ready for a day of aquatic exploration by taking a snorkelling lesson in the resort's pool (if necessary), then head out into the reef and snorkel for real, witnessing firsthand the bevy of marine life that make up this Wonder of the Natural World.
Take the opportunity to experience a glass bottom boat tour that will allow you to gaze directly down into the crystal clear waters below, then recharge your batteries with a delicious buffet lunch consisting of a hot and cold buffet of fresh prawns, champagne, wine, beer and soft drink. Take part in the fish feeding activities in the lagoon fish pool, and much more! Full use of all snorkelling equipment, return hotel accommodation pickups, and use of the resort's day guest facilities are all included in the price of the gift voucher, making this Great Barrier Reef day tour from the Gold Coast one of the most solidly satisfying experiences around!
NO BOOKING FEES
Earn 3 points per $1 spent
This product has already been added to itinerary
WON'T BE LONG, LOADING RATES AND AVAILABILITY ...
AFTER YOU BOOK
- Emailed instantly
- Print gift voucher
- Give to recipient
Write a reviewon Sep 01,2013 by
from 1 reviews
Very Friendly Staff. There was a lot of marine life. Hard coral, but a well taken care of "green ...
Very Friendly Staff. There was a lot of marine life. Hard coral, but a well taken care of "green zone." Rays, whales (seasonal), turtles, dolphin sightings. Remote and nice views flying into the area.
Write your review here
- Hotel pickup and drop off (limited areas apply)
- Return scenic air flight to Lady Elliott Island
- Welcome drink
- Orientation Island tour
- Glass bottom boat tour
- Guided snorkel tour
- Snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel, fins & wetsuit)
- Hot & cold buffet lunch including beer, wine and soft drink
- Towels, sunscreen, snorkel and reef walking shoes
- Use of day guest facilities (storage lockers and shower facilities)
- Environmental Management Charge
- Spectacular 90 minute scenic flight from the Gold Coast
- The only day tour of it's type in Australia
- View one of the most pristine sections of Australia's Great Barrier Reef from the air as well as from above and below the water
- One of the best snorkelling and diving locations on the Great Barrier Reef
- Guided tour on a glass bottom boat
- Snorkel amongst the most amazing coral formations and marine creatures
- The coral gardens surrounding the island are a breeding and feeding area for the giant "kites of the sea" Manta Rays
- Aerial views of the Gold Coast, North & South Stradbroke Island, Moreton Island and Fraser Island
- Delicious hot and cold buffet lunch including beer, wine and soft drink
- Tours depart daily from the Gold Coast at approximately 6am and return at approximately 5pm. Flying time to Lady Elliott Island from Gold Coast Airport is approximately 90 minutes
What to Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- 10kg luggage limit applies on the flight
- All activities are subject to weather and tide conditions
- Travel insurance is recommended
Gift Voucher Information
- A gift voucher will be received by email after purchase.
- Give your gift voucher to your Gift Recipient, they will then need to follow the instructions listed to redeem their experience.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Upon redemption a confirmation email/ticket will be sent to the gift recipient.
You may also like