SPORTS LOVERS MORNING TOUR WITH NATIONAL SPORTS MUSEUM
Unique Tour of Melbourne for the sports mad. Visit the venues that host Australia’s favourite sporting events. Sit in the coach’s box, media centres and exclusive member areas. Smell the liniment in the change rooms and walk on the hallowed turf. The National Sports Museum, located at the iconic MCG and featuring more than 2500 sporting artefacts and extensive multi media displays, showcasing the great moments in Australia’s sporting history. Visit Flemington racecourse, home of the Melbourne Cup – the race that stops the nation. Drive through the Commonwealth Games 2006 Village and around Albert Park, on the Melbourne F1 Grand Prix Circuit alongside Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre.
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print gift voucher
- » Give to happy recipient!
|Child (0-14yrs)||AUD $81.00|
- Entry to National Sports Museum
- City tour
City Hotel pick ups available on request.
- National Sports Museum
- Flemington Racecourse - home of the Melbourne Cup
- 2006 Commonwealth Games Village
- Albert Park - home of F1 Grand Prix
- Lunch overlooking Etihad Arena
Tours depart Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 8.30am from Federation Square (At Melbourne Day Tour Centre) and returns at 1.30pm.
What to Bring
Date changes outside of 24hrs ok, no cancellations outside this window. Standard policies apply to this product.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher